Monday, March 8, 2010

Looking for that little to deduct this year...

...but don't know how to keep track of it all? The new iphone app iDonateit by BMG helps you track what you've donated to various charities and causes, estimating the quality, value and quantity. I'm not quite sure why this fascinates me so much. But it's just amazing what we have at our fingertips these days to help us keep track of what once seemed so daunting/overwhelming - you choose your adjective implying sheer size and scope.
Stuff like this almost makes taxes seem like fun, when you  can play around with it on your iPhone. Did I just imply that doing your taxes could almost be fun? Wow, I'm either getting old or losing my mind. 
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/idonatedit/id341013253?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D6


ęÿfя@

No comments:

Post a Comment